3 Point Learning
We’ve created an interactive 3 point learning plan –
Engage Educate Exercise
Boost literacy, numeracy and resilience
- Build social relations with your school community
- Improve physical health, social skills, self-esteem and concentration
- It’s a great way to try out new things that you might not have the chance to otherwise
- Boost literacy and numeracy skills
- Increase student resilience, independence and self-esteem
• Keeps students physically active instead of lethargic
• Educates and entertains while still meeting the academic requirements for schools
• Enhances student attention span from short to long periods of time
• Includes a variety of games that are sure to interest all different types of learners
3 Point Learning is engaging, creative, and overall a great educational experience for students. Students are engaged by being given multiple sports to play ” Not only do the kids get exercise during this process, but they also learn cross-curriculum with our play and learn.
Engage – Educate – Exercise
Furthermore, 3 Point Learning has teachers talking about students to their parents which creates an easier bond between them all. Most importantly though is that 3 Point Learning will help your child grow up happy knowing you helped shape their education well!